How Fast Does Mold Grow in Billings & Laurel, MT?
Mold is a substance that can grow even in the presence of little water. Little water from appliance leaks, water pipe leaks, or bursts, all types of water damage can help mold to grow in your home or office.
After any water damage, immediate action should be taken as within 24 to 48 hours mold starts to grow on any damp surface at your home. Mold can be dangerous as it causes an allergic reaction, leads to a runny nose, watery eyes, breathing or respiratory problems, headache, and many more.
Nothing to worry about. Alpha Omega Disaster Restoration has the solution for you. After experiencing any type of water damage, contact us immediately. Our experienced technicians will reach you ASAP and take the necessary steps to remediate the mold appropriately. Reach us by dialing 406-341-2526.