Bring in Professional Fire Damage Restoration Team
Common causes of fires in homes and businesses include faulty or over-used
appliances, heating systems, such as space heaters and wood stoves,
cooking, smoking, electrical failure, candles, arson, and natural
disasters such as wildfires.
If a blaze wreaks havoc on your Billings-area home or business, you must
contact a professional fire restoration company even if you have your own
cleaning or maintenance team. Attempting to remedy the damage on your own
can cause greater destruction as well as health problems and possibly
increase your business’s downtime.
There is more to fire restoration than simply repainting damaged drywall.
Even when you can’t see extensive fire damage, blazes can release
chemicals into a structure, compromising your health or that of your
customers, employees, or tenants. Inhaling soot can cause serious
Because firefighters use water to extinguish blazes, moisture damage is
also a hazard. In addition to having the expertise to remediate
destruction caused by flames, professional fire restoration contractors
own and know how to use advanced technology tools that can get you back to
business or back into your home as soon as possible.